Prophetic Information News Update

Blowing The Trumpet (Shofar) Around The World ! Informing The World Of Bible Prophecy As It Happens! www.propheticinformation.com

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Terrible flash floods and unusual flooding and storms

Dr. Daniel E. Bohler
March 18, 2008
The Lord gave me a vision, March 17, 2008, of terrible flash floods and unusual flooding and storms. I saw people being washed away while in their cars and homes.
I was in Michigan on a twelve day preaching assignment so I called my wife the Morning of March 18, 2008 and told her about this encounter. She said that it had already started and that just south of us 13 people were found dead in massive floods and flooding from other causes, which is southern Missouri.
I prayed about this and the Lord said there would be many cities in trouble. He showed me a line across the US from East to West and to look Southeast and into the Gulf and the Southern States. That great problems of floods, heavy rains, storms and tornadoes were at hand and again to mention Miami, Gulf area states and Louisiana were in great danger. I continued to pray and the Lord had me to call Augusta, GA and tell them to prepare for flash floods and to put up a wall of prayer. You see, in some cases when the Lord shows me these things, we are able to lessen the damage and lives are spared, because hundreds begin to pray. I have been at this a long time and I’m very concerned about this. This vision was frightening. All of the mentioned areas must pray now. From now on through the month of April it’s going to be dangerous.
Note: At 1:25 CST, March 28, 2008 just received word that gas in California has reached $5.00 per gallon. And this will sweep this country. This was in the same prophecy that Arafat would be taken out of the picture and that one worse would come along, which has been fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home